Pages

Thursday, August 5, 2010

can I wake up please ? 2

.



"Good morning"


I think he is supposed to be dad

"Good morning"

"Are you ready for your exam?"

"What exam??"

"Your history exam ... you studied right?"

"Oh. My history exam... of course"

What the hell is happening?

I'll just stay in my room



..Steps...

.. Door opened...

..Door closed...

..Steps...



It's okay

it's just a dream

I'll lay on the bed

throw my head in the pillow

close my eyes and I'll be home.

Sleep

Sleep Mais sleep

Sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

I can't sleep *sniff *





"maaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssssss"

"yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

" come on, we have to catch up your test "

" on miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinute "

I think I have to live my new life

..closet door open..

Wow new clothes

I looooooooooooooooooooooooove this

Juicy training

.. closet door closed..







..door open ..

.. steps ..



45 minutes later I was in the test hall



What is this questions ?

Who is Kristopher coulombs ?

Why I am thinking ?

a b a c d c c b a d a a a d d c c c c c c a b b d a

done :D





at night



finally I'm home

I want to sleep

I want to WAKE up

I want this stupid dream to end

..eyes close..

















































































.. eyes open..



What is this ? what is this sound ?

Oh my head

The headache is stronger this time

Momy *sniff*

Where am I ?

Am I in a restroom ?

.. heart beat ..

.. rushing towards the door ..

.. door opened ..



OH GOD





It's close to miiiiiiiiidnight and something evil lurking in the dark

Under the mooooonlight you see a sight that almost stops your heart

You try to screeeeeeeam but terror takes the sound before you make it

You start to freeeeeeeze as horror looks you right between the eyes,

You're paralyzed

Cause this is thrilleeeeeeeeeeeeeer, thriller night

And no ones gonna save you from the beast about strike

You know it's thrilleeeeeeeeeer, thriller night

You're fighting for your life inside a killer, thriller toooooooooooooonight

You hear the dooooooooor slam and realize there nowhere left to run

You feel the coooooold hand and wonder if you'll ever see the sun

You close your eyeeeeees and hope that this is just imagination

But all the whiiiiiiiiiile you hear the creature creepin up behind

You're out of time

Cause this is thrilleeeeeeeeer, thriller night

There ain't no second chance against the thing with forty eyes

GIRL

thriller, thrilleeeeeeeeer night

You're fighting for your life inside of killer, thriller toooooonight

Night creature call and the dead start to walk in their masquerade

There's no escapin the jaws of the alien this time

This is the end of your life

There out to geeeeeet you, theres demons closing in on every side

They will posseeeeeeeeess you unless you change the number on your dail

Now is the tiiiiiiiiime for you and I to cuddle close together

All through the niiiiight I'll save you from the terror on the screen

I'll make you see

That this thrilleeeeeeer , thriller night

Cause I can thrill you more than any ghost would dare to try

Thrilleeeeeer , thriller night

So let me hold you tight and share a killer, diller , chiller

Thriller here tonight

Cause That this thrilleeeeeer , thriller night

Cause I can thrill you more than any ghost would dare to try

Girl , this is thriller , thriller night

So let me hold you tight and share a killer , diller..



Darkness falls across the land

The midnight hour is close to hand

Creatures crawl in search of blood

To terrorize yawls neighborhood

And whosoever shall be found

With out the soul for getting down

Must stands and face the hounds of hell

And rot inside a corpses shell

The foulest stench is in the air

The funk of forty thousand years

And grizzy ghouls from every tomb

Are closing in to seal your doom

And though you fight to stay alive

Your body starts to shiver

For no mere mortal can resist

The evil of the thriller

Haaaaaaaaaa

Haaaaaaaaaa

Haaaaaaaaa







Am in a Michael Jackson concert ?

Wasn't he dead ?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looooool mafhamt sho esalfa!

saron28 said...

t3arfeeen thriller '3neyat micheal jackson ?

Anonymous said...

Haih a3rfa! bs kaif 6arat 3al concert! LOOL was it a dream wla sho

Naduuuuh said...

ur story is amazing its kida weird bas i liky

saron28 said...

slamii : ba3deeen t3arfeen ;p hehe

hano.oshi : thaaaanx ;p fara7tini ina u like it :**

Post a Comment