Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

can I wake up please ? 5 and FINALE

This post is dedicated to caramela + slamii + hano.oshi















He told me that I'm crazy

He didn't believe me

He said that I need therapy

I was devastated

I knew that no one is going to believe me

I went for a walk in the rainy weather

Suddenly , the weather become gauzed

There was a cloud wrapped around me



After , everything became white

No one was there

I was alone

My clothes became white 2

I felt cold

Then I heard something












































Someone is talking























I know this sound





























It's my MOM







Mom mom can you hear me ?









I'm here where are you



Look like she don't hear me



She is talking to someone












" we finally took it off "

" so, is she going to be okay "

" yea , maybe she need time to get well "

" thank you Docter "

" you're welcome madam "





MOM



MOM



WHAT IS HAPPENING





WAIT



I'm seeing something





What is this

I can't move my body

Why I'm staring at a flat white thing














Oh , it's the roof

Someone is setting on my left

It's my mom



Ehh , I'm too weak

My voice came out hard

And I said

" MOM"



" MAIS , are you awake , are you okay ?


Finally you opened your eyes , I was scared, I thought that I was going to lose you"



" what happened "















"you were in a coma for three days "












Well. The insect entered to my ears and she was walking in my brain and enjoying her time


HER HIGHNESS



that's why I was dreaming

every single dream was relates to things that happened to me in the past .

She played in my memory


That stupid insect.


_____________________________________________



Hope u enjoyed my short humble story


Thanks for reading and commenting


Luv u all


W mbarak 3alikom eshahar w 3asakom te3odona


La tenson tetsa7aroon


Ashofkom ba3ad erme'6an


W arja3 lekom ma3a


5ala w chana + 6 hours at school


3ala 5air :****

6 comments:

My Prince Charming said...

First ;D

yaaaaay the story was WOW;**
la et6awleeen 3laina

ou i posted new posts in my blog if u wanna countinue reading
http://my-prince-charming-q8.blogspot.com

saron28 said...

thanx for reading :)

ana we9alt post 5 men your story wenshallah ra7 akamel ba3ad rama'6an oki
thanx sweetii :)

Memz :* said...

Lovedd it <3!

saron28 said...

thanx :)

Naduuuuh said...

love it wayyyyyyyyed amazing u need a clap i swear to god i lovve

saron28 said...

loooool thank u it loves u back w I love u moooooooooooooooooooore :*****************

Post a Comment