Pages

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

can I wake up please ? 1

Intro.


My name is Mais. I'm 13 and I'm in the beach with my family. I'm having a great time playing on the sand.

"OH MY GOD"

"IS THIS A BUG??"

"OH MY GOD THERE IS A BUG ON MY CHEAST"

"OH MY GOOOOOOD SHE WENT INSIDE MY EARS"

"MOMYYYYYYY"

"MOOOO………………."


























































..Gasp..

"Oh thank god"

"It was a nightmare"

"I'm all sweaty"

"I'm having a headache"



..Walking..



..Door opened...




"Wait a minute where am I?"



"This is not home!!"



"HELLO !!"



"MOM !! DAD!!"



" ANY BODY THERE ??"


" OH hi sweetie , good morning "


" !! go…oo…od      mo…or..rning !! "

" I made your favorite sandwich "

" aaaaaaaaahm ……….. WHO ARE YOU ? "

"AHHHH Mais don't be silly I'm your Mom … I'm sick of your stupid jokes"





But I'm not joking she's not my mom, actually this is the first time I see her.






Did I lose my memory?






No no I didn't lost my memory because I remember my mom, my dad, my sisters and brothers .







But why I'm here?








Why this weird woman thinks that I'm her daughter?








And why she's making me a sandwich?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good start :P!
Waiting for the next post!

saron28 said...

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

ga3da an6er elfirst comment

thaaaaaaaaaaaanx :****

caramela said...

OMG mino hathy :o
laykon hal bug dashat athonha o nisat kilshai :o !!
I liked the start ;D
Btw miss u ;*

saron28 said...

heyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ;p

second comment :*

ba3ad moda t3arfeeeen ;p

miss u 2 :** thanx :)

Naduuuuh said...

love the beg* looks like i will be stuck with u ;P

Naduuuuh said...

w babe weak as in '6a3f or enti ga9da wake ya3ni wa3ooni?????

Anonymous said...

Hehe Hano.Oshi i think she missed spell it Its Wake! L2na weak matnfa3 3al sentance!

Naduuuuh said...

hhhhhhhhh gd point i was trying to get it wat she meant

saron28 said...

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

WAKE WAKE MO WEAK SORRY KETABTA BSER3AA ;P

THAAAANX :***

Post a Comment