Pages

Sunday, August 8, 2010

can I wake up please ? 4 B

He faired me


As if I cared for that

I took off my uniform and put on a dark blue jeans and a grey pullover the another maid said that it's mine she gave me her umbrella cause it was raining outside

I left the citadel and went down town

It look like I was in Europe

I saw  a coffee shop announcing a job vacancy

I took the job and started working at the same moment

I was serving the food

I served an apple pie for an old man he was a special customer in the coffee shop

" ARE YOU NEW HERE ?"

" yes I am "

" you look young and pale "

My face was free of any expression

" what's your problem dear ?"

He was a nice old man

" long story which no one is going to believe"

" maybe I will"


" look am a psychiatrist I can help , this my card maybe you need to talk ?"

" thanks . umm can I see you after work ?"

" of course"















After work I called him and went to his office





I told him the whole story



And his answer was





























I miss your comments btw next post last post :)

5 comments:

caramela said...

Ya7laaila shakla khosh wa7d khal yg3dha mn hal noma ili mhya 3arfa tgom minha !!!
Widi ashtghil ib coffe shop !!
Barkele my summer holiday started today ;D
loove u sweets and miss u ;**

saron28 said...

LOOL ..MABROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK wa3alaya kesarti 5a6rii tawech t3a6leeen fe hal shams w el7ar edawmeeen .. la ta5then 9efii .. shahar 7 ma yer7am .. shofi ana ga3da belbet 9arli shahar enkanet w feta7t ;p madri eljaw shlon 9ayer bara ya ba3ad chabdii w ana amot 3aleech kfaya enech elwa7eda eli m3al8a :*****

Anonymous said...

LOOOL Enshalla tgoom mn her sleeep :D
thnx for posting!
Yala post final bsr3aa .. cnt wait :D

saron28 said...

slamii : your welcome :D
w I posted :) yala bser3a shofeeeeeeeeh
o goleli shraiech :)
:****

Naduuuuh said...

babe i am back my internet wasn't working plus i said i'll always comment ^^

Post a Comment