Pages

Sunday, August 8, 2010

can I wake up please ? 4 A

I opened my eyes to find myself in an old cheap bed , squeaking too .


The sheets were smelly and look like it was widely used

The room required a lot of renovations and repairs

My headache start to agonize me

I looked around me I wanted to know where I was ?

A woman who was staring at me with angry eyes putting her hands on her waist said

" IT'S 6:00AM "

"so"

" YOU’RE AN HOUR LATE SWEETIE "

" look !! I'm tired and I'm suffering from an agonizing headache , I don't need a long lecture from you just tell me what to do "

" get up, clean your face , were your uniform , make a scrambled eggs and a fresh orange juice , some honey ,jam and peanut butter , make some coffee , milk and English tea and don't forget the French toast , place the fork , knife , spoon and the handkerchief in the try make sure that everything is arranged orderly. you have 30 minutes ."

My eyes popped out

I got up washed my face . I went out of the bathroom I find a maid black uniform on my bed I put it on and went down stairs entered the kitchen put some eggs in the skillet , grabbed the honey , jam and peanut butter from the fridge . pour each in a small plate . opened the water boiler. I put the eggs in a dish . pressed the oranges and prepared the coffee, tea and milk . put everything on the table and stood next to the other maid .

I was impressed of myself I prepared a hole dining in 30 minutes .

WAIT A MINUTE !!!

AM A MAID THIS TIME ???!!!!!!

I Ran upstairs dipped my face in the pillow and I started to cry I want to go back home

I noticed that I was crying

Crying but without tears

I don't understand what is happening

I want my mammy

I want my daddy

I want my whole family

I want to wake up

This big citadel master came up to my room

And gave me a big slap a painful one

I was shocked

My cheek was burning








ma 5ala9t tonight post 4b w bacher finale :)

1 comment:

Naduuuuh said...

omg she's a maid el7ein 7aram this girl her life is bogis

Post a Comment