Pages

Friday, August 6, 2010

can I wake up please ? 3

I love this song


But it seems scary now

Why I'm feeling that he's talking about me?

How did I get here?

Either that I'm still dreaming or I could be used the time machine

Looks like I'll never wake up

Anyways

I've always wanted to attend Michael Jackson concert

Why don't I just enjoy my time?




Hell yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah



GO MMMMMMM JJJJJJJJJJJJJJ



WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO



……. APPLAUSE…….



….WHISTLING …….





I can't

I can't stay here with this splitting headache

Where's the EXIT










..walking in the street…


What's the hell is happening to me?


I sleep wearing my pjs and I wake up in a restroom wearing a leather pants and a short black top showing  my navel and then I find myself in a concert

What a weird dream

Why can't I just wake up?



I have to sleep

But where?

Its 2.am









HEY PUMPKIN LOOKING FOR SOMETHING?*with devilish eyes *





I 'm freaking out, an old ugly man with scary tattoos all over his face looking at me with devilish eyes



…scream…



AAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH


….running…..


I kept running as fast as I can

I turned my face to see if he is still behind me and he was

I returned my face and I was shocked I didn't notice that the road was coming to an end

There's a valley in front of me

A deep valley

I didn't have time to stop















I FELL







AND I felt the strength of hitting the ground ....

 
 
 
 
NOTE :

I'm trying to improve my English so if you noticed anything wrong spilling , grammar .. etc
 let me know ,  please . and I'll appreciate your help . Thanks :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOOOL Mais is Crazy :P!
Thnx for posting!
waiting

Naduuuuh said...

i love this story its all upside down i cant wait to c where it leads mashalla 3laich creative <3 ur english is improving babe u go girl ^^

saron28 said...

slamii : ur welcome hun :**********

hano.oshi: thaaaaankx i love ur words :***

caramela said...

Lool ana madre wain allah ga6ni bil story a7is ngalab rasi ma3aha ;p
bas wanasa a7is 9iij its a dream cuz faj'a everything happens !!
Cant wait for the next post ;D

saron28 said...

caramela : u r supposed to be lost ;p thanx for reading dear :)

Post a Comment